Hi There! (Installation)
Prepare your files
Once you downloaded the files it’s important to make sure you upload the correct files into the plugins folder of your WordPress website. Codecanyon provides 2 kinds of downloads
- All files & documentation
- Installable WordPress file only
In case of no. 2 Installable WordPress file only your good to go. In case you downloaded All files & documentation you will need to unzip the files first and look for the single .zip file called angwp.zip
- Go to the plugins page in your WordPress admin area and select Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button on top of the page.
- Click Choose File and select the angwp.zip file from your computer.
- Click Install.
- Once the files are uploaded just click the Activate Plugin button to finish the installation process!
Alternative FTP Upload
In case something’s not working right during your upload process you can always upload the plugin using FTP.
- Open your FTP program and go to the WordPress plugins folder (usually located under wp-content/plugins/)
- Upload the unzipped! angwp folder.
- Once it’s uploaded return to your WordPress plugins page and select Installed Plugins.
- Find adning in the list and click Activate.